- If someone kicked you out of your house all day every day, what would you do with all that time?
- Who would you like to trade places with? Whose job do you wish you could take?
- What’s true about you today that would make the 10 year old version of you sad?
- What are your 2 values? How can you build a career around those 2 values?
- What would you do all day if you didn’t have to worry about making money?
- When are you at your best (if you’re not sure, ask your coworkers and friends)? How can you build a career around that?
- What are some things you’re good at, and how can you combine them?
- What can you do with your time that is important? Of that list, what makes you feel excited?
Did you read those and get overwhelmed? Did you start convincing yourself that you don’t need to worry about it right now? You’re wrong. Right now is exactly when you need to worry about it.
If you wait until it feels urgent, you’ve waited too long.