If you don’t know what this is, check out my goals page.
12 week goals: March 29 – June 20, 2021
Set your 12 week goal that aligns with your long-term vision and also represents greatness for you in and of itself in the next 12 weeks. Review your long-term and 3 year visions. Decide on the progress that you are willing to commit to achieving in the next 12 weeks.
Goal 1: Perform some sort of public speaking at least 3 times
Contributes to: “I want to get promoted to a position where I’m leading other leaders.”
- Week 1: Identify the next public speaking opportunity
- Weeks 2-4: Give a talk
- Week 5: Identify the next public speaking opportunity
- Weeks 6-8: Give a talk
- Week 9: Identify the next public speaking opportunity
- Weeks 10-12: Give a talk
Goal 2: Read to my kids every day
Contributes to: “I want my kids to have more non-video-game hobbies which I can participate in.”
- Read 10+ minutes to Henry and Charlie every night before bed
- Read at least 1 book to William every night before bed
Goal 3: Fix the kitchen sink and garage door
Contributes to: “I want our house to be organized, presentable, and well maintained, with all major problems fixed.”
- Week 1: Install a new faucet
- Week 3: Get the garage door fixed
- Week 5: Get the sink fixed
- Weeks 6-12: Celebrate about finally fixing that crap after 7 stupid years
Goal 4: Run 250 miles (attempt #2)
Contributes to: “I want to run a half marathon in under 1:40.”
- Run an average of at least 21 miles each week.
That’s it. I’ll report back on how it goes!