Here are some things that count as “work” to me. If you’re doing these things (or others like them), you’re working:
- Listening to a work related podcast
- Reading a work related book or article
- Listening to a meeting recording while driving
- Taking a walk and thinking through a work problem
- Exercising while listening to a work related training
- Discussing a work problem with your significant other
- Chatting about nonsense with your coworkers to bond
Work doesn’t only happen while you’re sitting at a computer or in an office. 40 hours is a distraction.
Thanks for reading! Subscribe via email or RSS, follow me on Twitter, or discuss this post on Reddit!