- D = Driver
- A = Approver
- C = Contributor
- I = Informed
Those names make more sense than RACI’s: Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed. The “R” and “A” especially cause confusion.
If you don’t like that one either, lucky you: there are 9 billion other alternatives to RACI.
- DARE: Deciders, Advisors, Recommenders, Execution stakeholders
- RAPID: Recommend, Agree, Perform, Input, Decide
- ARPA: Accountable, Responsible, Participant, Advisor
- RATSI: Responsible, Authority, Task, Support, Informed
- PACSI: Perform, Accountable, Control, Suggest, Informed
- CAIRO: (aka “RACIO”) Same as RACI but with an added O: “Out of the loop” (or “omitted”)
- PDQA: Primary, Decision, Quality, Assist
- RASCEIO: (Seriously?) Responsible, Accountable, Support, Consult, Execute, Inform, Overview